Welcome to GOTNI
GUARDIANS OF THE NATION INTERNATIONAL (GOTNI) Foundation
Who we are
• Guardians of the Nation International (GOTNI) is a not for profit Youth Leadership Development Organisation that is committed to changing the African narrative of poor leadership by equipping young people with outstanding leadership abilities that can engender corporate prosperity for the continent. Over the years, GOTNI has been contributing to transforming the lives of Nigerian youths by equipping them with life changing leadership and interpersonal skills that enable them to succeed in life and become pillars of the society.
• To train, groom and nurture young people into becoming transformational leaders in every segment of the society.
• To encourage men and women of honor and integrity to participate in the leadership process.
• To inspire a sense of hope to a new generation of young people with the possibilities of our national greatness.
• To motivate young people who seem to have lost confidence in themselves to develop self esteem, a sense of purpose and commitment to their vision.
• To re-orientate the society to adopt a new value system such as patriotism, hard work, value for human life, respect for rule of law and commitment to a life of integrity.
Guardians of the Nation International (GOTNI) was founded in 1992 by Linus Okorie at the age of 19 in the city of Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
GOTNI was birthed as a result of the dissatisfaction of this man at the Nigerian condition. He realized that the solution to the challenges facing us as a nation was to begin to consciously develop a new generation of leaders. GOTNI was registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in February 2004.
— Our Mission
To transform our nation by consciously grooming and nurturing the youth into transformational leaders who have developed the commitment to serve with integrity and excellence.
— Our Vision
A transformed and prosperous nation blessed with men and women of honor, vision, integrity, service and courage as her leaders and followers.